- RSS Channel Showcase 4843691
- RSS Channel Showcase 2960322
- RSS Channel Showcase 4805917
- RSS Channel Showcase 6823001
Articles on this Page
- 02/09/15--06:17: _14 Reasons Why Vale...
- 02/10/15--05:57: _9 Reasons A Dog Is ...
- 02/16/15--05:49: _11 Signs You Are Da...
- 03/10/15--20:50: _Should You Date Som...
- 03/30/15--04:00: _20 Lessons Learned ...
- 04/16/15--05:56: _10 Reasons We Shoul...
- 04/20/15--06:09: _11 Signs You Are A ...
- 05/10/15--12:48: _Happy Mother’s Day ...
- 05/15/15--08:45: _15 Things Every Alm...
- 05/29/15--06:03: _27 Signs You’re 27
- 06/15/15--06:42: _The Dirty Truth Abo...
- 06/18/15--21:01: _30 Thoughts Married...
- 06/24/15--05:24: _14 Guys You Will Me...
- 07/14/15--04:53: _What It’s Like To B...
- 08/18/15--05:19: _5 Things That Happe...
- 09/01/15--06:53: _Why Every Girl Need...
- 09/21/15--07:23: _This Is Why You Don...
- 10/09/15--05:32: _10 Reasons Starbuck...
- 10/16/15--06:17: _3 Reasons The IUD W...
- 11/17/15--03:55: _8 Reasons I Love Da...
- 02/09/15--06:17: 14 Reasons Why Valentines Day Isn’t So Bad
- 02/10/15--05:57: 9 Reasons A Dog Is Better Than A Boyfriend
- 02/16/15--05:49: 11 Signs You Are Dating The Internet
- 03/10/15--20:50: Should You Date Someone When You Know You Won’t End Up Together?
- 03/30/15--04:00: 20 Lessons Learned From Failed Relationships
- 04/20/15--06:09: 11 Signs You Are A Professional Wedding Goer
- 05/10/15--12:48: Happy Mother’s Day To All The Dog Moms Out There!
- 05/15/15--08:45: 15 Things Every Almost-Alcoholic Knows To Be True
- 05/29/15--06:03: 27 Signs You’re 27
- 06/18/15--21:01: 30 Thoughts Married Women Have While Attending Weddings
- 06/24/15--05:24: 14 Guys You Will Meet on Tinder
- 07/14/15--04:53: What It’s Like To Break Up With Your Best Friend
- 08/18/15--05:19: 5 Things That Happen When You Haven’t Yet Found Love
- 09/01/15--06:53: Why Every Girl Needs a Mr. Big in Her Life
- 09/21/15--07:23: This Is Why You Don’t Need A Fall Boyfriend
- 10/09/15--05:32: 10 Reasons Starbucks Is Better Than A Significant Other
- 10/16/15--06:17: 3 Reasons The IUD Was Not For Me
- 11/17/15--03:55: 8 Reasons I Love Dating Someone 10+ Years Older Than Me
Blame it on Hallmark, blame it on your single status, blame it on Cupid…Valentine’s Day has a lot of haters. Not that you NEED a special day to show all your favorite people how much you love them, but it could be just the chance to show your <3. 1. You don’t NEED a significant […]
Let’s face it, whether it’s by choice or just a temporary dry spell, being single around Valentine’s Day is like fasting during Thanksgiving – there are constant reminders of what you’re missing. It has nothing to do with the fact that I’m single (because I’ve felt this way even when in a relationship), but I […]
Some people find love on the internet. You, however, have found love with the internet. As in the whole damn thing. The Internet is your boyfriend. Your girlfriend. Your lover. Your best friend. It excites you. It motivates you. Sometimes it even makes you so damn angry, but the passion makes your relationship stronger. No matter what, you always […]
I think we all have met someone that we were into, but knew they weren’t THE ONE. Out of all us that have been there, there are two different types of people: those that back off and continue searching for the right one, and those that date them anyway. Is there a right choice to […]
Relationships are trial-and-error from the start and if you’re like many of us, you have experienced a fair share of error along the way. Some of us find ourselves stuck in these situations for longer than we should, wondering if we would ever be able to trust again or if there were actually genuine people […]
I have a dream… that we will one day live in a nation where you will not be judged by the color of your wedding dress, but by the content of your character. It won’t matter if you wear black or white. Or pink or green. All colors will be treated equally. LET FREEDOM RING. […]
When you are in your mid to late twenties you start to notice that everyone around you is getting engaged. Lucky for you now know your summer plans, weddings. When you’ve attended more than five weddings in a year you start to feel like you have this whole being a wedding guest thing down. Here […]
This is for all the moms out there that wear hair as an accessory. This is for all the moms out there that never get a moment alone. This is for all the moms out there that share their food. This is for all the moms out there that get the corner of the bed. […]
1. You’re not drinking alone if your dog is home. 2. Ugh, do I really have to go? I would much rather stay home, look like shit, and drink wine. 3. I need liquor to tolerate you. 4. This bottle doesn’t have a suggested service size printed on the label. So, I’m just going to […]
Turning 21 is awesome because you’re finally allowed in bars and liquor stores. Turning 25 is marvelous because you are in the heart of your twenties, the world is your oyster, and opportunities come knocking! Then a couple years go by and you turn 27, the first age you are officially in your late 20’s, and you realize […]
Before I ever even had my first boyfriend, I had all these…um…we’ll call them expectations about what marriage would be like. I’d like to blame the cocktail of my overactive imagination, hopeless romanticisim, and tendency to binge watch romantic comedies for those expectations. I envisioned romantic dates, fancy home cooked meals, a nice house in a fancy city. And, […]
It seems that after you get married, weddings change a little. Before I was married, I was an emotional mess at weddings. Giddy, excited, and even a little tearful. Now, they seem more like a breeding ground for comparison, inappropriate questions, and partying too hard for your age. So without further adieu, 30 thoughts a […]
Tinder is an app that has become one of the most common ways our generation uses to meet people. For most of us, it’s failed, but we may have gotten a few interesting stories out of it. For example, my shoe fell off at the end of a date, making me a real life Tinderella […]
Breaking up with a boyfriend is never easy. You made a real connection with this person and whether it’s your decision or his to end the relationship, it’s hard to let go. But some guys aren’t the same. Not only is he the guy you can tackle and make out with at any given moment, […]
There’s always a person in your peer group who dishes out the best relationship advice, and yet he or she can’t get into a relationship. This person is one of the nicest people you know and you can’t help but wonder why they are not in a relationship. It’s amusing and ironic, and they are always […]
It’s no secret that I am a die hard “Sex and the City” fan – as seen HERE. Carrie Bradshaw and her girls have taught me a thing or two about life and I have come to this conclusion…Everyone needs a Mr. Big. Having a Mr. Big is essential when it comes to dating, growing up, […]
Ever since the infamous fall boyfriend Craigslist post of 2014, girls all over the world have been planning and plotting how they can secure a significant other by the time this season rolls around. The stereotypical girl wants someone to accompany her as she goes apple picking, bakes apple pie, and drinks pumpkin spice lattes […]
Real talk: Why invest time and money in a significant other when you could invest time and money in Starbucks? Let’s face it, Starbucks is bae and bae is Starbucks. Here’s why… 1. It not only understands when you’re on a diet, but it helps you through it. Can’t have a White Mocha with whipped cream because […]
By now, I’m sure you are all very familiar with the buzzword in birth control: the IUD. The little plastic or metal, butterfly-shaped device that has the full name of “intrauterine device”. But, for the sake of glamour, and pop culture, I’ll reference it as an IUD. When I decided a year ago to have […]
When I was 21, I started dating a guy who was 32. I had never dated someone who was that much older than me before, so I wasn’t quite sure what I was getting myself into. It was awkward at first because we thought had nothing in common. Growing up we both liked music, movies, and television […]